Friday, November 16, 2012

More Blob

Progress on my animation has been rather slow. It is kind of hard to work on a computer animation when a tropical system formerly known as Sandy knocks out your power for a couple of days, immediately followed by a Nor'easter. Oh well. I made some progress today on the blob.


[Geek Alert!] Allow me to rant about Autodesk® Maya a bit. I don't think I'm the only one doing some UV editing after rigging and it would be nice if that history could just be deleted, just like normal modeling history. But that would be too easy. Finally found a workaround with a MEL command (polyTransfer) which is of course quite different from the very similar menu reachable "Transfer Attributes" I got the result I wanted in the end luckily.