Sunday, June 24, 2007

Work get in the way again.

Yes, the updates in my animation will slow down once more. On short notice I'm working for Mechanism Digital again. However, I am rendering the second scene as I write this.


Yesterday I watched about 86 animations, that's most all of the entries for the annual MetroCAF festival organized by NYC ACM SIGRAPH. I was not on the jury, just helping out, and I admire those who were and actually had to pay attention to all of them and give grades. Yes, some entries really sucked, but I think we'll be having a great festival on September 27, 2007! The quality of what students can achieve nowadays is really amazing. Now it really comes down to who can master movement and tell a story, not who studies at the school with the biggest computers.

No comments: