Saturday, January 2, 2010

Animate I Must!


And a happy 2010 to you too! I do remember last years resolution, so I had better get going and create new work. Now, I do have three project I could work on. Since it is (or was last week) the season for lists, here is one:


  • The experiment that created the image for the previous post could yield a Multidimensional Eye Virus 3D, created in a 3D package in stead of a motion graphics package.

  • I could convert the Eye Brain to Maya (The original brain model I created in Maya 1.0 back in 1999) and work on that animation. Do not like the story I have for it now though.

  • I also have a new project in development. I am working on sketches, storyboards. Will need to build a lot of assets for it though, so will take quite a while to complete. Will post some of the stuff I have been working on for this project soon, the working title is "Hello World"

Whatever the project: Animate I will!


The image is taken from the University of Bremen and shows that there is no sea ice where my wife is heading. She left today

No comments: